THE GREEN FACTOR
Responsibility and security. These are the cornerstone of the green policy of CORTE, towards the environment, in the interests of customers and for the benefit of the whole community.
The rules that regulate the collection, sorting, dismantling and storage of recyclable materials, ferrous and non-ferrous, are complex and constantly updated. Our company is equipped with numerous certifications, licenses and environmental authorizations for transportation, brokering and waste management, both nationally and internationally. A certainty for our customers, protected in terms of risks, penalties and assessments, with the added value of trusting a reality that believes in a sustainable economy.
Integrated environmental authorization.
- Authorization of the National Register of companies engaged in waste management for the transportation, brokerage and trading of waste.
- Authorization to transport goods for third parties, national and international, issued by the Ministry of
- Infrastructure and Transport.
- Authorization for the execution of exceptional transports
- Certified management system Reg. UE 333/2011 and Reg. UE 715/2013
- ISO 14001 certified environmental management system.
- Associate ASSOFERMET (National Association of Merchants in iron, steel and non-ferrous metals).
- Associate C.O.N.A.I. (National Packaging Consortium).
- Associate C.O.S.E.F. (Consortium of economic development of Friuli).
A HISTORY OF SUCCESSES
FOR 70 YEARS THE SAME ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
The story of CORTE, with the most significant stages of the company’s development, told in an emotional video.
AVANT-GARDE MACHINES AND TECHNOLOGIES
CORTE is equipped with the latest machinery and technology, special equipment and an adequate fleet.
ALL OUR SERVICES ARE CERTIFIED
CORTE guarantees a fast response time, technical competence and professional capacity, as well as respect for the environment.
T. +39 0432 974304
F. +39 0432 974085